ONLINE SALES ARE NOW CLOSED. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE BOX OFFICE MARCH 2 – 12 AT THE CENTURY 16, PLEASANT HILL AND MARCH 2 & 5 AT THE VINE CINEMA, LIVERMORE.
CENTURY BOX OFFICE OPENS 45 MINUTES BEFORE EACH SHOW STARTING:
Sunday 3/5 at 8:45am
Monday 3/6 – Friday 3/10 at 9:15am
Saturday 3/11 CLOSED
Sunday 3/12 at 10:15am
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING PHONE ORDERS AND WILL FULFILL MAIL ORDERS RECEIVED BY MARCH 1ST. PLEASE VISIT THE BOX OFFICE FOR TICKETS HELD AT WILL CALL.
Please note: Ticket prices at the door are $1 higher than advance sales.
- Online purchasers will receive a “receipt” by email. Please note that this “receipt” is not a valid ticket. Actual tickets are required for entry to all screenings.
- All tickets will be mailed to the purchaser if the order is received by February 22, whether ordered online, by phone, or by mail.
- All ticket orders received after this date will be held at the Will Call table at each screening beginning March 2nd for the Vine Cinema and the Century 16.
- We highly recommend that you purchase tickets in advance, as we expect many of our performances to be sold out.
- Note: If you pay by credit card, your credit card statement will show a charge from IJWC (Independent Jewish World Cinema).
Order by Secure Online Ticketing: www.eastbayjewishfilm.org
Order by Phone: 925.240.3053
Order by Mail: Fill out the Ticket Order Form in the brochure (see chart on pages 14-15)
Please make checks payable to “IJWC.”
Mail with check or credit card information to:
Jewish World Cinema
PO Box 4869
Walnut Creek CA 94596
DURING THE FESTIVAL
- Tickets for all shows will be available at the Box Office (space permitting).
- If a show is Sold Out, sequenced “Place Holder” tickets will be distributed for that film when the Box Office opens at the start of that day.
- Tickets can be purchased 45 minutes before any show at the Box Office of the theatre where the film is being screened.
- For the latest information on the Film Festival, call 925.240.3053 or check for updates online.
- All tickets sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or substitutions.
- General seating will begin approximately 20 minutes prior to the screening time.
- We reserve the right to substitute a film in place of one scheduled because of distribution or technical issues.
- Films may contain graphic language or adult situations. Please see the descriptions.
- Please plan on arriving at least 30 minutes prior to show time for best seating. Please arrive even earlier on Opening Night.