Please note: We are no longer accepting orders for advance tickets by mail, phone or online. Tickets will be available for most films at the box office during the festival.
- Online purchasers will receive a “receipt” by email. Please note that this “receipt” is not a valid ticket. Actual tickets are required for entry to all screenings.
- All tickets will be mailed to the purchaser if the order is received by February 21, whether ordered online, by phone, or by mail.
- All ticket orders received after this date will be held at the Will Call table at each screening beginning March 1st for the Orinda Theatre, March 3rd for the Century 16 and March 15th for the Vine Cinema.
- We highly recommend that you purchase tickets in advance, as we expect many of our performances to be sold out.
- Note: If you pay by credit card, your credit card statement will show a charge from IJWC (Independent Jewish World Cinema).
Order by Secure Online Ticketing: www.eastbayjewishfilm.org
Order by Phone: 925.240.3053
Order by Mail: Fill out the Ticket Order Form in the brochure (see chart on pages 16-18)
Please make checks payable to “IJWC.”
Mail with check or credit card information to:
Jewish World Cinema
PO Box 4869
Walnut Creek CA 94596
SOLD OUT/RUSH TICKETS
If a show is Sold Out, tickets may sometimes be available starting 20 minutes prior to the start of the film. Sequenced “RUSH/Place Holder” tickets will be distributed for that film at the EBIJFF Box Office starting 30 minutes prior to the first film on that day (excluding Saturday’s free film). Available RUSH tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis to those who have a “RUSH/Place Holder” numbered ticket. We encourage people to use cash to purchase RUSH tickets.
DURING THE FESTIVAL
- The EBIJFF Box Office is located at the theatre where our films are being played on that day and will open 45 minutes before each show time.
- Due to the refurbishing of the Century 16 Theatres in Pleasant Hill, we will screen in two auditoriums in the daytime and three auditoriums each evening. Many of our evening films will be repeated later in the week.
- Ticket and pass holders are encouraged to be in line 35 minutes prior to show time for best seating.
- For the latest information on ticket availability, call 925.240.3053 or go to eastbayjewishfilm.org.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR SUBSTITUTIONS.
- We reserve the right to substitute a film in place of one scheduled due to distribution or technical issues.
- Films may contain graphic language, nudity, violence or adult situations. Please read the descriptions carefully when selecting films and note the “Viewer discretion advised” information.