Tickets will now be available only in Festival Box Office.
Due to the reconfiguration of the Century 16 Theatres with luxury recliner chairs, each auditorium has fewer seats than in the past. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to pre-order to ensure getting tickets. As we will often screen 2 different films in the same general time slot, please pay attention to the starting times of our films in order to avoid conflicts.
- Advance tickets can be ordered in 3 ways:
– Secure Online Ticketing at eastbayjewishfilm.org by February 26, 6:00 pm.
– Phone: 925.240.3053 by February 26, 6:00 pm.
– Mail using the Ticket Order Form in the brochure. This must be received by February 26.
- After the dates listed above, tickets can be purchased at our Box Office during the Festival.
- Advance ticket prices are $10 for matinee and $13 for prime time.
- Ticket prices are $1 higher at-the-door.
- There is a $3 per order shipping and handling fee for all advance orders by phone or mail.
- Online purchasers will receive a “receipt” by email. Please note that this “receipt” is not a valid ticket. Actual tickets are required for entry to all screenings.
- Tickets of orders received by February 23 will be mailed to the purchaser.
- All advance tickets whose orders are received after February 23 will be held at the WILL CALL table at each screening beginning February 28 for the Vine Cinema and March 2 for Century 16.
- If ordering by mail, send the Ticket Order Form which are pages 16, 17 & 18 of the brochure, after filling in all of the requested information. Please print legibly and make checks payable to “I J W C,” our parent non-profit. Mail the order form with check or credit card information to:
Independent Jewish World Cinema
PO Box 4869
Walnut Creek CA 94596
- If you are paying by credit card, “I J W C” will appear on your credit card bill.
We highly recommend that you purchase tickets in advance, as we expect many of our performances to be sold out. However, even if a show is Sold Out, we sometimes identify available seats 15 minutes prior to the start of the film. In order to purchase tickets for these seats, you must first obtain a sequenced STANDBY/RUSH “place holder” tickets at the EBIJFF Box Office. These RUSH “place holder” tickets are available starting 45 minutes prior to the first film on that day except for Saturday when they will be available at 6:45 pm. A RUSH ticket will be sold to an individual according to the number on his/her RUSH place holder ticket, #1, #2, etc. We encourage people to use cash to purchase RUSH tickets.
During The Festival
- The EBIJFF Box Office is located at the theatre where our films are being played on that day and will open 45 minutes before each show time, except for Saturdays when it opens at 6:45 pm.
- We will be screening films in three auditoriums at the Century 16 Theatres throughout the festival. A sign near our Box Office will identify where each film will be screened. There will also be signage outside each auditorium.
- For morning and early afternoon films, ticket and pass holders are encouraged to be in line a minimum of 35 minutes prior to show time for best seating. For late afternoon and evening films, ticket holders should arrive a minimum of 45 minutes prior to showtime.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR SUBSTITUTIONS.
- We reserve the right to substitute a film in place of one scheduled due to distribution or technical issues.
- We advise you to read the write-up of each film prior to purchasing tickets. Film write-ups that note “Viewer discretion advised” may contain graphic language, nudity, violence or adult situations.
- Following each screening, all festival-goers will be asked to exit the auditorium with their belongings.
- We ask that you do not bring bags and briefcases larger than 12″ tall by 12″ wide and 6″ deep into the Century 16 Theatres and Vine Cinema. We reserve the right to inspect all bags.
FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON TICKET AVAILABILITY :