As notified in our brochure and website, on Thursday, February 20, 9:00 pm, we stopped processing advance ticket sales online, by mail and by phone. Our daytime passes are still available for purchase. Once the festival begins, tickets can be purchased at the Festival Box-Office, located inside the lobby of the theater the festival is running.
Some of our movies are currently “Sold Out.” For those showtimes, tickets may be available at the Festival Box-Office on the day of the screening. Below is the most up-to-date list of those movies, and if applicable, their second showtimes added.
- Monsieur Batignole: Sunday, March 1, 3:45 pm (Standby/Rush); Saturday, March 7, 3:15 pm (Second screening added due to high demand. Tickets for this showtime must be purchased by Friday, March 6, 5:00 pm, as there will be no box-office sales on Saturday before the show).
- Aulcie: Sunday, March 1, 4:15 pm (Standby/Rush)
- Canone Inverso: Tuesday, March 3, 4:00 pm (Standby/Rush); Thursday, March 5, 7:45 pm (Second screening added)
- The Other Son: Wednesday, March 4, 10:00 am (Standby/Rush)
- Inside Out: Sunday, March 8, 4:35 pm (Standby/Rush)
Even if a show is Sold Out, we sometimes identify available seats 10 minutes prior to the start of the film. In order to purchase tickets for these seats, you must first obtain a sequenced “STANDBY/RUSH “place holder” ticket at the EBIJFF Box-Office. These RUSH “place holder” tickets are available starting 30 minutes prior to the first film on that day except for Saturday when they will be available at 6:30 pm. Then, 10 minutes before showtime (if seats become available), we will sell movie tickets to those who have a “RUSH/Place Holder” numbered ticket such as #1, #2, etc. We encourage people to use cash to purchase RUSH tickets.
A FEW REMINDERS
- The EBIJFF Box-Office is located at the theatre where our films are being played on that day and will open 45 minutes before each show time, except for Saturdays when it opens at 6:30 pm.
- We will be screening films in three auditoriums at the Century 16 Theaters throughout the festival. New this year, a tv monitor near our Box Office will identify where each film will be screened. There will also be signage outside each auditorium.
- For morning and early afternoon films, ticket and pass holders are encouraged to be in line a minimum of 35 minutes prior to show time for best seating. For late afternoon and evening films, ticket holders should arrive a minimum of 45 minutes prior to showtime.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR SUBSTITUTIONS.
- We reserve the right to substitute a film in place of one scheduled due to distribution or technical issues.
- We advise you to read the write-up of each film prior to purchasing tickets. Film write-ups that note “Viewer discretion advised” may contain graphic language, nudity, violence or adult situations.
- Following each screening, all festival-goers will be asked to exit the auditorium with their belongings.
- We ask that you do not bring bags and briefcases larger than 12″ tall by 12″ wide and 6″ deep into the Century 16 Theatres and Vine Cinema. We reserve the right to inspect all bags.
FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON TICKET AVAILABILITY :