Watching the Event On Your TV
There are two methods for watching the event on your television: Google Chromecast and Apple AirPlay.
Watch here how to connect an android phone to a TV for screen mirroring (or screen casting).
Compatible Browsers for Online Viewing
- Chrome 77+
- Edge 17+
- Firefox 71+
- Safari 12.1+
- Chrome for android 78+
- Firefox for android 78+
- iOS safari 12+
If you have a Mac device that you use, but an Android TV (ex: Sony Bravia), follow these steps:
- Download the Google Chrome app onto your Mac device, if you don’t already have it.
- Once you are in Google Chrome, copy the movie link to the Chrome browser and start your video.
- On the top right of your screen, above the video playing, you will see 3 vertical dots, Click the 3 dots.
- There will be a list of options opening up. Find and click “Cast” and choose the tv name you want to cast the movie to.
- Make sure the TV you choose is in the same WI-FI network and it is ON.
- You should be able to continue watching the movie immediately where you left off.
If you encounter other playback issues while watching your movie on Vimeo, here are some troubleshooting tips.