Due to the reconfiguration of the Century 16 Theatres with luxury recliner chairs, each auditorium has fewer seats than in the past. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to pre-order to ensure getting tickets. As we will often screen 2 different films in the same general time slot, please pay attention to the starting times of our films in order to avoid conflicts.
- Advance tickets can be ordered in 3 ways:
– Secure online ticketing at eastbayjewishfilm.org by February 20, 9:00 pm.
– Phone: 925.240.3053 by February 20, 6:00 pm.
– Through the mail (by filling out the Ticket Order form in the brochure). This must be received by February 20.
- After the dates listed above, tickets can be purchased at our Box Office during the Festival.
- Advance ticket prices are $10 for matinee and $13 for prime time.
- Ticket prices are $1 higher at-the-door.
- There is a $3 per order shipping and handling fee for all advance ticket orders except for online sales.
- Online purchasers will receive a “receipt” by email. Please note that this “receipt” is not a valid ticket. Actual tickets are required for entry to all screenings.
- Tickets of orders received by February 20 will be mailed to the purchaser.
- All advance tickets whose orders are received after February 20 will be held at the WILL CALL table at each screening beginning February 26 for Orinda Theatre, February 29 for Century 16 and March 12 for Vine Cinema.
- If ordering by mail, send the Ticket Order Form which are pages 16, 17 & 18 of the brochure, after filling in all of the requested information. Please print legibly and make checks payable to “I J W C,” our parent non-profit. Mail the order form with check or credit card information to:
Independent Jewish World Cinema
PO Box 4869
Walnut Creek CA 94596
- If you are paying by credit card, “I J W C” will appear on your credit card bill.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The order confirmation of your online ticket purchase will be emailed to the address you provide during check out. However, if you don’t receive it immediately, please check your spam/junk folder. This email will be from “2020 East Bay International Jewish Film Festival.”
We highly recommend that you purchase tickets in advance, as we expect many of our performances to be sold out. However, even if a show is Sold Out, we sometimes identify available seats 10 minutes prior to the start of the film. In order to purchase tickets for these seats, you must first obtain a sequenced “STANDBY/RUSH “place holder” ticket at the EBIJFF Box Office. These RUSH “place holder” tickets are available starting 30 minutes prior to the first film on that day except for Saturday when they will be available at 6:30 pm. Then, 10 minutes before showtime (if seats become available), we will sell movie tickets to those who have a “RUSH/Place Holder” numbered ticket such as #1, #2, etc. We encourage people to use cash to purchase RUSH tickets.
During The Festival
- The EBIJFF Box-Office is located at the theatre where our films are being played on that day and will open 45 minutes before each show time, except for Saturdays when it opens at 6:30 pm.
- We will be screening films in three auditoriums at the Century 16 Theaters throughout the festival. New this year, a tv monitor near our Box Office will identify where each film will be screened. There will also be signage outside each auditorium.
- For morning and early afternoon films, ticket and pass holders are encouraged to be in line a minimum of 35 minutes prior to show time for best seating. For late afternoon and evening films, ticket holders should arrive a minimum of 45 minutes prior to showtime.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR SUBSTITUTIONS.
- We reserve the right to substitute a film in place of one scheduled due to distribution or technical issues.
- We advise you to read the write-up of each film prior to purchasing tickets. Film write-ups that note “Viewer discretion advised” may contain graphic language, nudity, violence or adult situations.
- Following each screening, all festival-goers will be asked to exit the auditorium with their belongings.
- We ask that you do not bring bags and briefcases larger than 12″ tall by 12″ wide and 6″ deep into the Century 16 Theatres and Vine Cinema. We reserve the right to inspect all bags.
FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON TICKET AVAILABILITY :